When designing the Tia, the aim was to create an “everyday” shoe that would be the focus point in various outfits. The project ended up being so personal that it was actually named after Rendi Aditia’s nickname as a child; Tia.
The upper construction boasts the well-known sacchetto, primarily used for high-end fashion footwear, that fits the foot like a glove. This, in combination with the latest, softer mesh inner lining construction, results in the highest comfort and distinctive aesthetic.
The ergonomic foam insole is topped with cow leather to ensure luxurious comfort and support.
All leathers, suedes and nubuck and other materials used on our shoes are sustainably sourced from the finest Italian tanneries. Mason Garments is a proud member of the Leather Working Group and promotes more sustainable fashion.
All handmade in Italy.
- Leather upper from more sustainable tanneries
- Fits true to size. We recommend to check out the size chart
- Custom rubber outsole
- Colours: white
- Golden details
- Internal heelcap for improved stability
- Sustainably sourced materials
- Shoebox from recycled and recyclable cardboard paper