The Genova is our most complex shoe to this date. It consists of more than 75 individual components divided over six layers.
The upper construction boasts a unique combination of the well-known sacchetto, primarily used for high-end fashion footwear, and the strobel techniques, used for most athletic shoes. This, in combination with the latest, softer mesh inner lining construction, results in the highest comfort and distinctive aesthetic.
The ergonomic foam insole is topped with cow leather to ensure luxurious comfort and support.
All leathers, suedes, nubuck, and other materials used on our shoes are sustainably sourced from the finest Italian tanneries. Mason Garments is a proud member of the Leather Working Group and promotes more sustainable fashion.
All handmade in Italy.
- Leather upper from more sustainable tanneries
- We recommend taking one size bigger
- Custom rubber outsole
- Colours: white, grey, pink
- Silver details
- External heelcap for improved stability
- Sustainably sourced materials
- Shoebox from recycled and recyclable cardboard paper