Named after the Italian summer isle of Capri. Easy and airy slip on. Although resembling loafers, the Capri is actually inspired by the functional slip-ons which Rendi Aditia used to wear while skating as a child.
The upper construction boasts the well-known sacchetto, primarily used for high-end fashion footwear, that fits the foot like a glove. This results in the highest comfort and distinctive aesthetic.
The ergonomic foam insole is topped with cow leather to ensure luxurious comfort and support.
All leathers, suedes and nubuck and other materials used on our shoes are sustainably sourced from the finest Italian tanneries. Mason Garments is a proud member of the Leather Working Group and promotes more sustainable fashion.
All handmade in Italy.
- Suede upper from more sustainable tanneries
- Fits true to size. We recommend to check out the size chart
- Custom rubber outsole
- Colours: grey, purple, black
- Internal heelcap for improved stability
- Sustainably sourced materials
- Shoebox from recycled and recyclable cardboard paper