The Bari takes inspiration from classic tennis shoes. Designing the initial silhouette was a quick process, but refining all lines and getting the thickness of the padding exactly right proved to bemeticulous work. The open cut back tabs add to the complexity of layers while maintaining the intended lightness of the shoes.
The upper construction boasts the well-known sacchetto, primarily used for high-end fashion footwear, that fits the foot like a glove. This, in combination with the latest, softer mesh inner lining construction, results in the highest comfort and distinctive aesthetic.
The ergonomic foam insole is topped with cow leather to ensure luxurious comfort and support.
All leathers, suedes and nubuck and other materials used on our shoes are sustainably sourced from the finest Italian tanneries. Mason Garments is a proud member of the Leather Working Group and promotes more sustainable fashion.
All handmade in Italy.
- Leather upper from more sustainable tanneries
- Fits true to size. We recommend to check out the size chart
- Custom rubber outsole
- Colours: white, grey, beige, brown
- Silver details
- Internal heelcap for improved stability
- Sustainably sourced materials
- Shoebox from recycled and recyclable cardboard paper